7 Romantic Ways to Surprise Your Man on Valentine's Day
Men often get ignored on Valentine’s Day since this holiday has evolved to focus more on women. Turn the tables and surprise your guy and have some fun!
Out of ideas? Here’s some great ways to surprise your man and heat up your relationship:
- Give him breakfast in bed (make it extra special) and have his favorite food or treats delivered.
- Take him on a drive-in movie date and pack the car with a soft blanket, drinks and yummy finger food.
- Surprise him with tickets to a game for the both of you.
- Create a scavenger hunt - use candy to make paths to a candlelit dinner or a romantic bedroom scene with music and candles.
- Make reservations for an adventure outing (hot-air balloon ride, canoeing, hiking, midnight beach picnic) or weekend getaway and take him there blindfolded.
- Plan a private massage session and cute costume.
- Give him surprise gifts and don’t forget Ultra Handy Man!
Ultra Handy Man Skin Softener for Men Ultra Handy Man hydrates, repairs and renews skin cells. It also relieves problem skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Its NON-GREASY formula contains lanolin, vitamins A, D and E, grapefruit seed extract and aloe vera. Your man will love how it absorbs quickly and LASTS ALL DAY.
"I have a problem with eczema on my hands and Ultra Handy Man is truly the only cream that has given me relief. Because of the eczema, my hands were unsightly and now they look normal and this has given me a sense of confidence that is truly new to me. There’s no way to express how much this product means to me. I would recommend this highly to anyone. ~ Bill Winters, St Paul, MN Before Ultra Handy Man, my feet would crack and burn at night. I suffer from Diabetes and your cream has really helped me. Thank you." ~ Paul Sheffield, Kailua, HI
Shop Ultra Essence Skincare products for hydrated, milky soft skin, renewed healing, even skin tone, fewer wrinkles and comments from everyone asking what you have done to look so young!