Ultra Hand Sanitizer, in the large 8 oz. bottle, is made in the USA in our FDA-registered medical facility. It contains 62% alcohol, which exceeds the CDC’s guidance of at least 60% alcohol content.
• Kills most types of bacteria, viruses and fungi.
• Contains aloe vera gel and coconut oil to help moisturize and further protect skin from harmful bacteria.
Hand sanitizers are a convenient way to wash your hands and kill germs, including viruses. It's important to make sure the hand sanitizer you choose contains at least 60 percent alcohol. Studies have found that sanitizers with less than 60 to 95 percent alcohol are not as effective at killing germs. Hand sanitizers provide several advantages over washing your hands with soap and water.
Benefits of using hand sanitizers:
- reduce bacteria on hands
- act quickly to kill microorganisms on hands
- are less irritating to skin than soap and water
- require less time than hand washing
- are more convenient and accessible than sinks
- do not promote antimicrobial resistance
All Ultra Essence products are made in the USA at our cruelty-free, medical grade FDA registered manufacturing facility.